Your brain is being used against you as a weapon. You do not know how smart you are. Insulin and high blood glucose(even within “normal” range) damage your brain and cause decline. Vitamin deficiencies cause decline. Leaky gut causes decline. You are being set up to not even have the option to think for yourself.
Have you noticed how with age your brain is getting foggier and harder to use? This is the goal and just another way to keep you small, manageable, and diseased. Cognitive decline is not a “normal” part of aging, it is a war tactic that has been normalized.
So what do you do to reverse or stop this war tactic? Have you started taking a multivitamin yet? Please do so, this will not solve the problem, but it will help to stop the damage from happening as quickly. Make sure it has Folate, B12, Omega 3, Dha, and Selenium. I still have not found one that has all of these, but do what you can. Taking action is always going to be better than inaction.
Some other things you can do:
- Eat a better diet with less processed foods. Nutrient dense foods are the answer. Liver is a super food. Once again I have not been able to get myself to eat it yet, but my dogs love it. It depends on how bad your health has declined already on which super foods will be best for you. I have to eat only meat because my system has been destroyed my whole life and recovering from cancer and autoimmune diseases took extreme measures if I wanted to really heal and not just put a bandaide on a broken bone so to say. If you do not quite know where to start go ahead and try a carnivore diet, there is no harm in allowing your body to heal. If you are not able to make such a sudden change than just eat better and do what you can. Progress not perfection is a great rule of thumb when beginning.
- Avoid sugar, sugar is a drug and weapon. Balancing your blood sugar and keeping your insulin in check is one of the biggest things you can do for your mental and emotional health. Sugar feeds all the bacteria, parasites, viruses, cancer, etc in your body and keeps you seeking comfort outside of your self. The more sugar you eat the more your brain will shrink with age and decline, even if you do not develop diabetes.
- Get enough B12 and Omega 3
- Get Vitamin D and sunshine
- Avoid Gluten-not only does gluten lead to leaky gut, but it damages your stomach so you cannot absorb all the nutrients from your food. This will lead to nutrient deficiencies even before leaky gut is an issue.
- Get enough Omega 3-Eat fish that are not high in heavy metals at least once a week or find another way to make Omega 3 a regular part of your diet. I really enjoy putting hemp oil on my skin because you can absorb nutrition through your skin too.
- Get your minerals-make sure you are getting enough minerals in your diet. Fulvic acid minerals are a great way to boost your intake and improve your overall health.
- Cut out the addictions and unhealthy habits. The world and systems are set up to make you small and self destruct you do not need to overtly destroy yourself in any manner and aid in their agenda. Be good to yourself.
Overall, we need to eat better and in this world that is an uphill battle. So take your vitamins and supplements, while you figure out what kind of diet works best for your body. We all are different and health and healing is not a one size fits all journey. But just know you have been stolen from yourself and if you want to find yourself you are going to have to do things differently. Following the norms is what got you here, so you have to do differently to get a different outcome. You deserve to know yourself.